THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE U.S. ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE U.S. AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION (SEE SECTION 1 FOR ELIGIBILITY).
BRAVE ROBOT GOLDEN TICKET (“PROMOTION”) OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING. BY ENTERING, ENTRANT AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND THE DECISIONS OF THE ADMINISTRATOR (DEFINED BELOW), WHICH SHALL BE FINAL IN ALL RESPECTS.
PROMOTION OVERVIEW: Sponsor invites eligible individuals to go to one of four Star Market locations in Boston, Massachusetts to look for a sticker that says “You Won!” at the bottom of a pint of Brave Robot ice cream. Five stickers are on pints in these four stores. A winner may only redeem one sticker. In the event one person finds multiple stickers, they may only redeem one. Purchase of Sponsor’s product is not required for participation in the Promotion.
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the U.S. who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Void where prohibited. The following persons are not eligible to participate: employees, contractors, directors, and officers of The Urgent Company, Inc. (“Sponsor”), Perfect Day, Inc., and each of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, distributors, Web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Promotion (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling, grandparent, and/or “step”) of each and those living in their same households (those persons whether related or not who live in the same residence for at least three months during the twelve-month period preceding the start date of the Promotion).
2. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion begins on July 13, 2022 and ends when all stickers have been redeemed or on August 31, 2022 (whichever comes first) (“Promotion Period”). The time clock of the computer administering this Promotion is the official clock for this Promotion.
3. TO ENTER: During the Promotion Period, go to one of the four Star Market store locations listed below and look for a sticker at the bottom of a pint of Brave Robot ice cream that says “You Won!” and has a QR code.
If you find a sticker, email email@example.com with a photo of your sticker. We will ask for your mailing address and mail you coupons. You must take and send a photo of your winning sticker to redeem your prize. No product purchase necessary to enter or win. Purchase of Sponsor’s product is not required for participation. Max of one prize per person.
Eligible Star Market locations:
1065 Commonwealth Ave, Boston, MA, 02215
33 Kilmarnock St., Boston, MA, 02215
53 Huntington Ave, Boston, MA, 02199
90 Causeway Ave, Boston, MA, 02114
4. ENTRY GUIDELINES: Entry must comply with these Official Rules.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants. Sponsor reserves the right to waive the entry requirements set forth herein in its sole discretion.
5. WINNER DETERMINATION: There will be a max of five winners who will be determined based on locating the winning stickers and submitting photos of the stickers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the event that not all stickers are found, there may be fewer than five winners.
6. PRIZE DETAILS: Prizes (5): a one-year supply of Brave ice cream (in coupons). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Prize: $312. See “Prize General Terms” below for additional prize conditions.
Grand Prize General Terms: Winner is responsible for any loss of prize or portion of any prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen portions of the prize. An unclaimed and/or unused prize element will remain the property of Sponsor. Winner must accept prize as stated by Sponsor or prize may be forfeited.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: After the potential winners email the photo of their winning sticker to email@example.com, we will reply confirming that they have won and share instructions for how to receive their prize. Winners must respond within seventy-two (72) hours to accept prize.
Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless service or a change in winner’s email address, which may result in a potential winner not receiving prize notification. If a prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable, if a potential winner does not respond to the notification (as instructed within the notification), if a potential winner cannot be verified or is otherwise unable to accept the prize as stated, prize may be forfeited. Prizes will only be awarded to an eligible entrants residing within the U.S. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any undelivered emails, including without limitation, emails that are not received because of potential winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion email, including any winner notification email, to a spam or junk folder. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. Prizes will be shipped within ten (10) weeks of winner verification.
Any waiver of any obligation hereunder by Sponsor does not constitute a general waiver of any obligation to entrants.
8. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND RELEASE: No liability or responsibility is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant's participation in or attempt to participate in the Promotion or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Promotion. No responsibility or liability is assumed by Sponsor or Promotion Parties for technical problems or technical malfunction arising in connection with any of the following occurrences which may affect the operation of the Promotion: Hardware or software errors; faulty computer, telephone, cable, satellite, network, wireless, electronic, Internet connectivity or other online or network communication problems; errors or limitations of any Internet service providers, servers, hosts or other providers; garbled, jumbled or faulty data transmissions; failure of any online transmissions to be sent or received; lost, late, delayed or intercepted transmissions; inaccessibility of the network in whole or in part for any reason; traffic congestion on the Internet or the network unauthorized human or non-human intervention of the operation of the Promotion, including without limitation, unauthorized tampering, hacking, theft, virus, bugs, or worms; or destruction of any aspect of the Promotion, or loss, miscount, misdirection, inaccessibility or unavailability of a social media account used in connection with the Promotion. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any printing, typographical, technical, computer, network or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion, the uploading, the processing of Entries, judging of Entries, the announcement of the prizes or in any Promotion-related materials. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not responsible for any personal injury or property damage or losses of any kind which may be sustained to user's or any other person's computer or web-enabled device resulting from participation in the Promotion. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES; AS A RESULT, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9. RELEASE OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree (i) to release Sponsor, the Promotion Parties, from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant's participation in the Promotion; (ii) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses; (iii) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and (iv) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, excluding attorneys’ fees and court costs.
By accepting a prize, recipients (i) agree that Sponsor, the Promotion Parties, Star Market / Shaw’s and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives and agents will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by winner against, any liability for injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the Promotion; from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, including travel thereto and (ii) grant (and agree to confirm grant in writing promptly upon request) to Sponsor and those acting under Sponsor’s authority, and each of their respective designees the right to use his/her name, photograph, likeness, voice, image, statements, biographical information, and Entry (which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone or with other works, as solely determined by Sponsor) at any time or times, for advertising, trade, publicity and promotional purposes in any media now known or hereafter discovered, worldwide, including the Internet without review, notification or approval, and additional compensation or consideration, unless prohibited by law. Sponsor and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Promotion (including any prize) is compromised, modified or canceled due to pandemics or epidemics, outbreaks of infectious disease or any other public health crisis including quarantine measures of any government authority or other restrictions, weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, government restriction, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Winners are solely responsible for any taxes on their prize, if any. No cash equivalent or substitution of prize is offered, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No transfer of prize is permitted. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied by Sponsor, except manufacturer’s standard written warranty included in the prize packaging. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize with another prize of equal or greater value. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right to (i) cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, and (ii) disqualify any individual who is responsible for such action. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winners from among all eligible Entries received up to time of such action in a manner as determined by the Administrator. This Promotion is offered only in is offered only in the U.S. and all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. By entering, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts for Los Angeles County, California.
LEGAL WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL, WHETHER OR NOT AN ENTRANT, TO DELIBERATELY INTERFERE WITH THE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND DILIGENTLY PURSUE ALL REMEDIES AGAINST ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
11. WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by September 30, 2022 to: The Urgent Company, Inc., Winner’s List, 740 Heinz Ave, Berkeley, CA 94710.
12. SPONSOR: The Urgent Company, Inc. 740 Heinz Ave, Berkeley, CA 94710
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Star Market / Shaw’s. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Star Market / Shaw’s. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this Promotion shall be directed to Sponsor and not to Star Market / Shaw’s.